JDiag FasTPMS TP808 Smart Bluetooth Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor
JDiag FasTPMS TP808 is new product developed by JDiag Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd in 2018. It is new generation TPMS monitor sensor with Bluetooth 4.0 BLE internal, the well designed iOS / Android.
App is able to show tire pressure, tire temperature, and sensor battery condition. During travelling, tire pressure and temperature are displayed in real time and alert will be sent when statistics’ abnormal. For your safety, please read manual before using.
You can buy it for 49.99 USD from here JDiag FasTPMS TP808 Smart Bluetooth Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor
|Standby Current||? 2.2?A|
|Battery Life:||3~5 Years|
|Wait Time:||? 5s|
|Working Humidity||95% MAX|
|Bluetooth Working Frequency||2.4GHz|
|Bluetooth Transmitting Power||0dBm MAX|
|Tire Pressure Detection Range||100-1300kPa|
|Tire Pressure Detection Accuracy||± 10kPa|
|Tire Temperature Detection Accuracy||± 3?|
|Working Temperature||-30? ~ +80?|
|Storage Temperature||-30? ~ +85?|
Advantage for JDiag FasTMPS TP808:
1. Explosion-proof tires: Real-time monitoring of tire pressure and temperature, take preventive measures.
2. The provincial fuel: to maintain the correct tire pressure and reduce fuel consumption.
3. Reduce wear: Insufficient air pressure will cause excessive wear and shorten the service life of the tire.
4. Low cost: Only one smart display terminal equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and installing the corresponding
5. Human voice warning when tires abnormal.
6. Lifetime free upgrade via internet.
APP program can monitor the received data in real time after linking, which saves the cost of purchasing the display terminal and has a very good portable operation.
Compatible Operating System
FasTPMS APP supports both Android and iOS, requires Bluetooth 2.0 or 4.0.
APP Program Features:
1. Rapid leak alarm: When the air pressure leaks more than 5 Kpa within 5 seconds, it will start the fast leak alarm and the “leakage” icon will appear;
2. Slow-leakage alarm: When the pressure value is lower than the set atmospheric pressure lower limit value, the system starts a slow-leakage alarm and the “low air pressure” icon appears;
3. High pressure alarm: pressure exceeds the upper limit of the tire pressure, start the “high pressure” alarm;
4. Low pressure alarm: When the air pressure is lower than the lower limit of tire pressure, start the “low air pressure” alarm;
5. High temperature alarm: When the tire temperature exceeds the upper limit of the tire temperature, start the “high temperature” alarm;
6. No signal alarm: no signal can be received within a certain period of time, and “no signal” alarm is started;
7. Battery low alarm: When the battery voltage is lower than the set value, start the “low battery” alarm.
App Software download: