JDiag OM123 Code Reader for OBDII/EOBD/CAN From 1996 Original
JDiag OM123 Code Reader is a smart device which able to update online via internet directly. Can work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN).
You can buy it Here: JDiag OM123 Code Reader for OBDII/EOBD/CAN
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
4. Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
5. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
6. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. Displays DTC definitions on the 2.4 inch LCD screen.
8. Views freeze frame data.
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
10. Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
11. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. Detect the vehicle battery condition. (Battery test function)
13. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany, Italian, etc.
14. Build-in DTC lookup function.
15. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
16. Online upgrade firmware by USB cable.
1. Display: 2.4” Black&White LCD display
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
5. Length\Width\Height: 124 mm (4.61”) \73 mm (2.83”)\22 mm (0.71”)
6. Weight: 0.12 KG (0.26 LB)
1 x OM123 Interface with OBD II Cable
1 x Multi-languages User Manual
1. OBDII Support
2. DLC Location